Interior Painters Since 1983
With a 5-year, industry-leading warranty, we don’t leave anything to chance.
Plenty of interior house painters offer a reasonable cost to paint a house in the Hamilton/Wentworth area.
None offer the quality, value and professionalism you get with Painting by the Whitehouse. If you’re looking for bedroom, office, foyer, basement, bathroom or kitchen painters, get a quote from us first.
Of course, we also offer exterior home painting.
Simple, transparent, fair pricing.
Other interior painters might post a superficially low cost to paint a house online – we won’t. We will never give misleading information to make a sale. We want to build a relationship with our customers, and that requires trust.
We earn your trust with:
- Transparent, thorough pricing estimates on our painting services.
- Industry leading quality standards in our work and from our employees (our interior painters are subject to a comprehensive interview process, including criminal record checks).
- Our memberships – we’re Baeumler Approved and members of the Painting and Decorating Contractors Association of America (PDCA).
- Our track record – we’ve been at this more than 30 years and have a long list of customers coming back to us again and again.
- Our work and our warranty. Our work is exemplary, but you can test us out before booking us for the whole house. Get our kitchen painters to take care of your kitchen as a test!
Our system gives you reliable results.
Our 5 step system means you get reliably excellent results every time you work with our interior painters.
Step 1: Protection. We wear indoor clean shoes. We move and cover your furniture. We place high quality drop sheets everywhere paint might get.
Step 2: Preparation. We fill in holes, repair walls, sand, clean and prime to make sure your walls are in perfect painting condition.
Step 3: Paint. We use high quality paint, in two coats, so your walls are bright, uniform and safe to clean for years to come.
Step 4: Cleanup. We restore your house to its original setup. Furniture moves back, all debris is removed (we vacuum and sweep). We perform 2 final inspections – 1 by our interior painters and a second by Scot White, our President, with you. We don’t leave until you’re 100% satisfied with the quality of the work and the cleanup.
Step 5: Warranty. We provide an industry-leading 5 year guarantee against peeling, fading and decolorizing. You won’t find that anywhere else.
We don’t leave anything to chance. We do it right the first time.
When you’re ready to revitalize the inside of your home with fresh paint from professional interior painters , give us a call. Quotes are free, and you’ll know exactly the cost to paint your house before you commit to anything.
We look forward to working with you and your family.